Saturday, November 28, 2009

11/20-28 Week in Review


Friday Nov 20 me and some Girlfriends went to see New Moon.  Had dinner and drinks first then off to the show.  We had a great time and I hope we can do this again soon!  I must say I was disappointed in the movie though.  Next time I won't re-read the book right before seeing the movie.


Judith stayed with us Friday night then rode with Archie and I to Jaime Louvieres wedding at The Richmond House on Saturday.  It was a beautiful wedding and of course a good time!  Congrats to Jaime and Dave!


Loved the Chinese Lanterns!  Added such a good feel.





These boys (which are all cousins i think) were taking a picture on this ledge.  It was so cute!  Then Archie wanted to fit in so he sat in and then offered them a bruski.  I didnt catch it but they were making such cute funny faces when he did it.


Went to Lake Charles for Thanksgiving.  I convinced my brother to come out with me (Archie Hunted all weekend at my dads camp).  Although Kam was stuck with Me, Kristi, Murphy, & Judith I think he had an OK time.


This Picture tells me that this is when I SHOULD have gone home.  But Instead we headed elsewhere..

This year I am Thankful for my wonderful husband and wonderful Family. This year has been QUITE a rollercoaster for us so I hope next year will be a little more smooth sailing.  Yeah right!  Who am I kidding!  But I love it!  Hope all is well with everyone.  Much Love

No comments: