Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hebert's Red Carpet Affair


Well we had so much fun Last night at Our Second Annual Halloween Party!  The Theme was Celebrity couples.  All the Couples looked so cute!  Scooter was a pumpkin and Milo was a Bee.  They were Miserable in their costumes!  As much fun as it was everyone was gone by midnight oddly enough so we got to bed earlier than expected.  And A side note about Jim and Pam from The Office.  As they got there I said "Oh Cute Sarah and look you have an Odouls Like Pam would!"  Minutes Later they announced they were Pregnant!  Congrats to the Paul's!!!!  Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween











2 comments:

Killough/Cruse Wedding said...

I had so much fun at your party! If it were up to me, I would have stayed all night! I can't wait until next year...

The Heberts said...

Next year we are going to do it The Weekend Before so more people can come :)