Friday, December 4, 2009

Pergola and snow

Archie has been Hard at work Building a Pergola.  Its a trellace type thing over our back porch.  Remodeling our back porch is our Christmas present to each other this year.  The Pergola is the first part then we are going to put slate over the concrete and Archie has started on a Garden for me.  The Garden is the thing I am most Excited about!  I can't wait to grow more of my own veggies and etc.  Spinach, Tomatoes, onions, broccoli, So many options!  I already have a good amount of my own herbs growing but i would love to have more.  I really do enjoy spending time out there and look forward to the new look.  Below are some Pics of Archie working on his project.  I still have to stain the wood but here is phase one.


Putting in the last boards.





And then it snowed today in Houston.  And while I was working I decided to take some picture at some of my offices and around town.


gas station as I wait at a red light






And as you can see the snow really did not stick too well in Spring.  This is a Pic of our house.  It was fun though driving in it!  The snow was much better downtown.  I was hoping to snuggle up with my honey and some hot chocolate this evening but once again he went hunting.  Did I mention how I am SO Over this hunting season???!!!  I'm Beginning to think Milo and Scooter don't even remember who their daddy is!  Just kidding!  Kinda :).  Hope everyone is well.  Much Love!

No comments: