Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Things I'm looking forward to this week

Couple I things I am looking forward to this week: 
Wednesday Night Lineup:  Modern Family, Cougartown, Eastwick
- If you have not seen Modern Family then you are missing out!  It is so so funny! 
- I will finish cooking My 6 Loaves of Pumpkin Bread for JL Market tomorrow night.  Phew!
Thursday Night
- Guess I will need to DVR Greys and Private Practice since I am working Preview Party at market
Friday
- My mom comes to visit!  Love when she comes.

And Still havent eaten Meat and its been two weeks (I think) and I must admit it has been really easy.  Especially easy because I feel so much Better.  No more Bloading and feeling funky.  Not sure what the future holds for me and this vegetarian thing but just taking it one day at a time.  Thanksgiving should be tempting!  I repeat one day at a time.  Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: