Thursday, November 19, 2009

This & That

Sorry I havent updated but it's been a wierd week so far.  Archie came home from hunting with a sprang shoulder and neck (more like sprang body) and has been in and out the doctor. Unfortunately It's not from Hauling a huge Buck out of the woods.  While Archie was away I put all the Fall decor up in the attic and hauled the Christmas decor down from the attic.  All except the big tree, which I was leaving for Archie to get down because I could not do it by myself but now it looks like it will stay in the attic since he's hurt.  So I guess I will just decorate our small tree this year, which is ok with me.  Less cleanup!  I was flipping through a magazine and saw cute decorations that I tried to copy.  I hung big Ornament balls from our living room curtains and I think I like it.  It didnt come out like I had imagined but its fine just the same.  I also Decided to do some "arrangements" if that's what you want to call them.  My mom approved of the pics I sent her and since I love her taste They will stay up!  Here is my attempt at Being Crafty:






Yesterday we had dinner with Karlee, Nathan, and their new baby Lucas.  He is such a cutie and such a good baby so far.  Karlee looks great and is doing such a good job as a new Mommy!  Lucas was sleeping when we got there and I could not wait until he woke up so that I could hold him.  He is so very cute I can't wait to visit again!  Here is a pic Lucas, notice he is sleeping because I was impatient :)


And Lastly since I don't have a cute baby like Lucas to dress up I decided it was time to dye Milo and Scooters mohawk again.  And in the Spirit of The LSU tigers I went with Purple this time.


Hopefully this weekend is better than last.  Friday is dinner with Girlfriends then off to see New Moon.  I am counting down and almost finished re-reading New Moon as a nice refresher.  Then Saturday we are going to our good friend Jaime L's wedding at the Richmond house.  I'm looking forward to the wedding and sharing that day with Mr & Mrs David Gautreaux.  Good times!  Hope is well with everyone!  Love!

No comments: