Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sneaky Scooter....

Well once again I caught Scooter Devouring Milos food.  I put two food bowls down every morning and night.  Scooter seems to think if Milo is not Hungry right then, as soon as I put their food down, its his for the taking.  Maybe I should not be feeding them twice a day anymore?  I dont have the time or Patience to make sure Scoot doesn't eat Milos food so what do I do?? 

Archie is out of town AGAIN hunting and I stayed here because I am working the Childrens Festival tomorrow at The Woodlnds Pavillion. I am ready for hunting season to be done with.  But that just means it's time to Start working 7 days a week and open Hebert's Hot Tails.  We are hoping to open In January.  Depends on How this winter goes (WHAT WINTER?).  I think Archie is suppose to give the farmer a call this weeke to see what he thinks.  I am actually looking forward to opening the Hut again and I Pray that this season will be a huge success.  I am counting on all our friends to help us spread the word when the time comes :).  Well Guess I will get back to watching LSU embarass themselves while playing La Tech...  Seriously?  What are they doing???
BTW I updated my Blog settings and now I can't figure out how to Spell Check?  Help please. Love

2 comments:

Donaldson Days... said...

hey.. cleaned out the attic today and found a big bag of crawfish decorations from our crawfish engagement party. Want them for the hut? They are cute!

The Heberts said...

Yes for sure!