Sunday, November 8, 2009

Farm at The Hebert's

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!  I swear I live next to a farm!  SO if you know us and you have been to our house you know what I mean.  Many times the chickens and roosters from the yard behind us have hopped the fence and hung out in our back yard.  They walk around like they own the place.  Last Monday I was letting the dogs out in the rain and a skunk ran across our backyard.  So roosters, chickens, a skunk and Now A HUGE possum!  I let the dogs out and they started barking like crazy so I yelled at Arch to go see what was going on and he yells at me to get the camera because there is a Huge possum perched on our fence checking us out.  Of course I didn't get the camera in time.  No But seriously what is going on?  I live in the city people! This has got to stop.  I keep visioning that some crazy animal is going to come attack my boys and That i just could not handle!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We had possums run (then freeze) on our fence at the old house often. Admiral would go crazy... at 3am. Fun times! Nothing like creatures "in the city".