Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy 3 year anniversary my love

Three years ago today I married my soul mate, the love of my life. We have been through more in these past three years than some couples go through in a lifetime. And we have survived and have grown stronger. From finally moving in together once we were officially a Mr. and Mrs, to moving to Spring away from all family and friends, to opening a business and not really knowing how. The list goes on and on. We have accomplished a lot since this day!


Archie you know me like no other person does and you still love me for it. I love you so much more today than I did on this special day three years ago. I can't imagine myself loving you more than I do today but I do know that tomorrow when I wake up I will love you more.




I loved our wedding so I thought I would share a few moments of it with you. My photograher took so many great pics and it has been nice looking through them again. You can always google Archie and Candice Hebert and find our wedding posted on her site. She loved our wedding and reception and got such great pics she used our wedding as a sample.




SO cheers to us! I love you Archie and can't wait to spend many more years with you.










No matter what, we will always have one another and at the end of the day we are all each other needs. Love


2 comments:

Allison said...

Love you guys! Glad you're keeping up with this blog, girlfriend. I enjoy reading it! Give Arch a kiss for me! <3

Sarah said...

Congratulations and Happy 3 Year Anniversary!!