Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Fall!

Happy Fall Y'all! October is here which means cooler weather (except in Houston), LSU football, and getting ready for Halloween! Oh and I guess I forgot to mention it's also Hunting Season. Which means lots of lonely weekends. If you think this makes me sad you are wrong! I take advantage of these weekends without The hubby to hang out with friends, clean house, and host some wine nights maybe! But Archie will be missed for sure. And I know he is bummed because he was looking forward to cleaning out closets and organizing the office. Ha ha.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. SO think pink and spread the word! Early detection is so important.

Looking forward to heading to Baton Rouge for The LSU / Florida game. I know I know Tim Tebow will most likely Give a great show but I'm going for the fun times and seeing my best friend Tiffany. She bought a house in BR and this will be the first time I see it. Not to mention the first time that I have an actual planned place to stay in BR, and it's a house! And you never know...... those Tigers have been known to pull off some crazy wins......... GO TIGERS!

1 comment:

Donaldson Days... said...

Can I please come to a wine night?? I need it!