Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday!

TGIF!!! Yay it's Friday! This week has gone by slow! Last night I had a Junior League Social at Crush in The Woodlands and I Must say I heart that place. Had a great time meeting new peeps and hanging with Friends. This weekend is sure to be quite interesting. I have a Bachelorette Party in Austin for My friend Jaime and Archie will also be in Austin for his cousin Fabian's Bachelor party. Random huh? Two different couples. Archie is hoping he doesn't run into us. I am looking forward to seeing Jaime and having an adventurous weekend. But Until I leave I will be repainting my wall that I attempted to Faux. The green was just too bright and the copper on top was too bright for the green.... I was not happy with it so now I am painting the wall Brown and then redoing the Faux process. Arch liked the green but it reminded me of Mardi Gras for some reason. Which isn't bad because I like Mardi Gras but just not on my living room wall. So I am going for attempt #2!

No comments: