Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Grein Wedding Round Two and My wall!

One of My very good friends got married on Saturday. She remarried her Ex husband which goes to show you that your true soul mate will Always be the Only love for you. The ceremony was so sweet. Later that Night I hosted a get together at my house to celebrate with the couple along with close friends.
Kim and I taking a pic. Kim is such a great friend to me and I don't know what I would do without her!

Out at Big Texas continuing the party! I love dancing at this place!


This is a picture of Kim's Fabulous shoes! They are Louboutin's and just gorgeous. But only to be worn for special occasions, such as her wedding!



Here is a picture of my wall complete! I just love how it turned out. I am so glad I decided to redo the green to a brown base which looks Better. Now I am ready to paint another room!




2 comments:

Suz and Brandon said...

I LOVE the wall!!! You are so talented!!

Donaldson Days... said...

r u for hire??