Sunday, September 27, 2009

And you thought your weekend was bad...

So it has been a week since my last post, partly because not much is going on and partly because I have been In San Antonio for work. I missed the premier of Grey's anatomy which I was upset about but Luckily Archie DVR'd it for me so I plan on watching it today. Grey's is back on Thursdays and I love love love Grey's. It's my excuse to have a couple glasses of wine and have a good cry. I cry every single episode. I think we need a good Boo-Hoo every once in a while and After watching an episode I am always more aware of how precious life is and How valuable time is with the ones we love.
And now the reason for the title of my post.... Just in case you thought your weekend was bad let me tell you about my brother Kamron's weekend. But First I have to give a little back story. First Kamron is a very laid back guy and has never ever been in a fight. He is not one for confrontation. Second, he had an appointment to get his wisdom teeth pulled this past Friday the 25th. Last weekend, Saturday the 19th, he got sucker punched at cowboys. One or two punches and then he was drug out the bar. I must say the way the bouncers and cops handled this makes me furious. Kamron didn't even throw any punches yet was treated like the trouble starter. So Wednesday the 23rd he goes to the dentist for some preparation stuff to get his wisdom teeth pulled and finds out that his jaw is broken! Poor guy, the first time he ever gets punched and his jaw gets broken! So Friday morning he got his two wisdom teeth pulled AND his jaw wired shut for 6 weeks!!! Yuck! Then the dr told my mom to wear wire cutters around her neck in case he has to throw up she would have to cut the wires so he won't suffocate! How Stressful! How scary! Mom says Kamron has been a good patient but is in a ton of pain. I can't even imagine. I feel sorry for him :(
So I hope you all have a wonderful week! Wednesday is Our 3 year anniversary!

No comments: