Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Starting from Wednesday night.........Jaclyn and I snapping a Pic at the Brittany Spears concert. Can't seem to remember if it is spelled "Britney, or Brittany"...
We had Great seats! Doesn't she look Great?

My friend Alli told me she would also be there, Halfway through the concert I saw this cute little red head shaking her booty and dancing her tush off and I said "I think that's Alli!" Sure enough it was! She was only like 7 rows down from us in the same section! How random!

Friday night. I helped Chasity set her house up for a rehearsal dinner she hosted that night. We worked our butt off and my mom helped a ton too. I think it went well.

Later that night we met up with some friends Kristi & Judith and ended up going out to the new Yesterday's. Had a blast but I was so tired we didn't stay out too Late.

Met some of the Family there too! Stacey had a sitter that night so she was out and so was my Aunt Lisa. Good Times!
Sunday my mom invited the Family over to celebrate for my Birthday. This is Annalina and I holding the cake she made me. I got her an Easy Bake Oven for her Birthday and gave it to her This weekend so she put it to good use and made me a delicious cake for my Bday!

This is Cutie Avalynn or aka, Miss Personality. The things she says just Cracks me up! So cute.

Me and My Beautiful mom who cooked all day Saturday for my Sunday celebration. Gumbo, Potato Salad and plenty of finger foods to munch on. Food was Great of course but spending time with the family was better. My mom always goes above and beyond. I love her so much and wish we lived closer! Thanks mom for everything!

This is my Mother in Law Vicky, Archie's mom who also came over! Great seeing her and spending time together!
My other In Laws came too! This is Archie's dad and step mom Patty! Great seeing them and was so glad they came too! Like I said I had all my loved ones there and it was great catching up.

And lastly this is Reeves, another cute offspring from my cousin Stacey. Poor baby has been sick but he was in better spirits today. He is gonna be a heart Breaker!
This weekend was good but now it's back to work. Monday is my Birthday, 26. Out of town Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. There is TONS of stuff I need to do to prepare for my meeting this week which is what I am going to do now! Can't forget that My friend Suzie is having her twins on Wednesday which I am so Bummed because I will be in San antonio for work. :( But also SOOOO excited to meet Luke and Hudson!!! Suzie You will be in my thoughts all day Wednesday and I will come see yall as soon as I get back.
Love











No comments: