Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Recovered , for now




I think I finally feel recovered from this weekend. I had A great time with old friends this past weekend. Some which I have not hung out with since highschool. And I must admit i was a bit nervous but it turns out there was nothing to be nervous about. I had a Blast! BUT BUT BUT my body just can't do what it used to! I can't handle all the shots and drinks and more shots. I was sick sick on Sunday and was bummed I could not party with the rest of them on Sunday night. I tried and lasted until around 1 am. Then I took the Bachelorette back to the hotel with me! Archie also had a Great time with old buddies. He too felt the Wrath. We both look back at how we used to party all night long night after night and wonder how we did it.



I am so Happy with how My wall turned out. The one I Faux painted, The one I started out with Green but redid with a brown base. It looks Great but now I have to touch up the trim before Saturday. Saturday Night I am hosting a Party/reception for one of my friends who Is remarrying her ex husband. There isn't a ton of people coming over but nonetheless I want my house to look good. So i have to clean floors and touch up paint and Set up the party. I thought I was looking forward to September but Now after looking at My planner last night I will be SOOOO glad when it is over. I do not think I have one free night! From now until October! Love!

1 comment:

Killough/Cruse Wedding said...

I wish I could just jump in my car and go down to get some craw fish and hang out with you!