Monday, August 31, 2009

Mission Accomplished!


This weekend was a Complete Success. Saturday shopping started at 1030a.m. and did not end until around 6 p.m In the beginning Arch was a little grumpy because he wasn't feeling 100% (could have something to do with the night before), but he knew he was in for a full day. We went everywhere and finally ended up both loving some Bedding at Dillard's. Before Purchasing it we went and had Lunch and then made sure we could find sheets to match at Bed Bath & Beyond. I should let you in on my little secret......... the key to getting your husband to hang in there all day is to buy him an alcoholic beverage every now and then throughout the day. Couple of beers at lunch and he was good to go! He actually was the one who wanted to get Everything on the list done when I was the one who was saying we could do it Sunday after church. After putting it all together I absolutely LOVE our new Bedding and I don't think I am going to have to repaint my Bedroom. BUT I am Faux painting a wall in my living room and I have one coat of green on the wall so far. And This green Is BRIGHT! But I am hoping that after putting the Metallic and Smoke colors over the green it will Tone it down. I will keep you posted and maybe post a pic of the wall when I am done! Love!