Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Latest

So I forgot to add in a couple things in my last post so I figured I would do a quick update.
Last Wednesday I went for a check up on Baby #2 and my Doctor sat me down and told me she is moving to San Antonio at the end of December. WHAT?!?*#! Before my baby???? Yes before the baby. SO I will be starting with A new OBGYN for the first time since we moved here. This of course is only something that would happen to me because that's just how our life flows :)
The good news is I call on OB's with my job so I know all the doctors and their office staff. She recommended a doctor that would vibe well with my personality and of course with Archies.
Yes I said with Archie's because thats what he was concerned about. At Emery's birth while I was pushing he and My Dr were cracking jokes and chatting it up which made for an easy experience for them. He wanted to make sure he could vibe well with her too and I guess it is kinda important that Archie is comfortable too. I spoke with my new Doctor this morning while sampling them and I think it will be a great fit. I will see her in January so fingers crossed all our intuitions are correct.

Also We put our house on the market this week. GASP. Yes. we. did. In this horrible market we are trying to sell our house. My hopes aren't too high but we will see. In a perfect world we would sale In January and be in a new home before baby #2 and right as Crawfish season gets going. But when do things ever go the way you want??? Never in our lives but we are willing to take the risk and I pray pray pray that things fall into place. SO wish us luck!

No comments: