Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This Year I have so much to be thankful for. But most of all I am thankful for my family of
3 1/2. My little girl Emery who just rocks my world and the new blessing getting bigger each day in my belly. My husband who is my rock, my best friend, more than I could have ever wanted in a husband. He also rocks my world :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I am also thankful for the AMAZING father he is to our daughter. She is his world and he is totally smitten. Plays with her until she's asleep, reads to her the same book 50 times, and picks her up every time she falls. He helps me so much and is truly my partner in parenting.
I am thankful for moments like this, not a care in the world :)

And for moments like this. When I give her the spoon for the first time expecting her to need help and she just picks it right up like she's been feeding herself for years. She may have been a little messy but I loved this moment. I will cherish the time we have left together with her being the only child and look forward to our future Family of Four :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: