Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Things that Annoy me

SO I just wanted to share a few things that annoy me. Hopefully you find this humerous. I find it cleansing to write it down HA!

1) Women with Perfect hair. The ones that can wear it curly and straight and it always looks perfect.
2) Women with a perfect complexion. So envious.
3) When you have to pee sooo bad that you run to the nearest restroom and realize after you sit down that there is pee on the toilet seat, and your sitting in it now.
4) When people don't wave to say Thank You when you let them out in Traffic.
5) When watching E!, the commercials are ten times louder than the show.
6) Wal-Mart
7) Parents who smoke with their kids in the car.
8) Bathrooms with Air dryers. I am all for saving the planet and going green but when you wash your hands you need paper towels. Period.
9) People who don't use their blinkers when driving.
10) When people can't multitask (All men)
11) Skunks. They are pointless,
12) When people call the hut to ask about crawfish, say they are from Louisiana, and claim to know EVERYTHING about crawfish and when it is in season and how much it should be, and what size so and so has etc etc. Maybe you should open a crawfish hut then!
13) Unpaid Maternity Leave.
14) Washing a new article of clothing for the first time and not reading that you should have washed it on hand wash and now it is deformed.
15) Not being able to find this cute headband and bow I ordered off Etsy. I have demolished the house and cars looking for it and its no where to be found.

If I think of anymore I will be sure to add them to the list in the future! LOL :)



1 comment:

hello said...

Oh. my. gosh! These are hilarious!! And so very true! #13 has to be at the top of my list at the moment...Grrrrr!