Monday, November 28, 2011

Momma got a new camera!

I got a new camera this weekend. I have been wanting one for a while. Not an over the top one but one that is just a little better then what I have (a canon digital from five years ago) and one that is still small enough to carry in my diaper bag and not be afraid to use it :)
I chose the Nikon coolpix P500 and so far I love it. Easy to use. I actually read up on how to use all the scenes and everything but I just wanted to play with it a little this weekend.




DISCLAIMER: No makeup, exhausted, but my husband insisted. And No I am not 8 months pregnant just 25 weeks. But gosh I look big there. Gotta remember to wear only black in photos.....Oh well! Here is a look at Pregnancy #2. Feel privileged because this will be the last time you see that belly on here :)
I SOOOOO enjoyed my five days with Emery and Archie. We had so much fun together. It was so nice staying home and just enjoying our family time. Many thanks to the VanSickle family who invited us to eat Thanksgiving dinner with their family. It was fun doing something different and we really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

hello said...

Candice! You look absolutely adorable! Funny how we are always our own worst critics :) Congrats on the new camera!