Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cookies & Cocoa with The Clauses

This past weekend was the Junior League Holiday Market. I am in JL and was on the Holiday Market Committee this year so I had to work the event Wed-Saturday. Fortunately my job was nothing compared to what some of these girls did. These members worked their tail off for there events and I am proud to say the market was Fabulous. The shopping was great, preview party was great, and the kid events were awesome! Mrs Vicky came in because well, we needed to shop! And she stuck around to come with us to Cookies & Cocoa with The Clauses. This event was so cute! On our way their we stopped in Old Town Spring to "attempt" to take pictures for this years Holiday Card. Not Sure if I will use any because I don't like the way I look in any of them. It was one of those days where I hated everything I put on and felt like I looked like a whale. I'm sure you have had those days too so feel my agony please.
Our first Station to stop at the Cookies & Cocoa was to make a reindeer hat. Emery Is still young so I made most of her crafts but she loved being around ALL the people! The event was packed with Kiddos ready to see Santa and have a ball. Definitely put everyone in the Holiday Spirit!
Yes this Is Emery eating the Antlers while I was making her hat. If you see this Suzie Sorry I tried to stop her :)
Daddy taking the antlers away. Still looks like she's got some in her mouth
Our next stop was the plate for Santa. We wanted to make her hand print into a reindeer. Emery was not so cooperative so as you can see hers below it's off center and not so perfect but I'm sure Santa won't mind :)

Then it was off to make an ornament. Again I did this but she had fun playing in t he confetti.
We also took pictures in this neat photo booth and some with Santa. Neither turned out so great but it was still fun and I can't wait to go back next year!

And this was her on our way out. She was done! Thank you to all the HM girls who worked so hard it was Fabulous And I may just do it again next year!

1 comment:

hello said...

This looks like so much fun! :)