Sunday, January 24, 2010

Home!

So glad to be back from San Antonio.  Things are changing in our company along with my territory.  I now call on The Woodlands, Spring, & Conroe but I have still have to drive to Beaumont..??  Which sucks but I can't do anything about it.  We stayed at TBarM for our work meeting and the place is surrounded by deer.  So at "deer-thirty" (what my dad calls it) I went outside and took pictures.  Its crazy how these deer just literally come so close to you.  At night I had to slam on my brakes when we were coming back from dinner because they just hang out on the path.  It was pretty neat!
Yesterday was Natalie's baby shower and I thought it went really well.  She got TONS of stuff and I think they are stocked with all the essentials.  I would need a bigger house to fit all that stuff in! 
Also in the slideshow you will see some Pics from last weekend.  We went down to Ryan and Kristins to watch the Saints game and stayed there.  We went to dinner and then out on the town to Brixx.  We had a Blast but my body just cant handle that!  While we were there an old friend of mine met us, Kelly Vastine.  It was good to see her and of course Me, Kristin, & Kelly tore up the dance floor.  Good Times!
The Saints play the Vikings today and I'm hoping for a W.  Then tomorrow I get to work from  home so I can reorganize my routing and new call plan.  Not sure if we are opening next weekend, all depends on price of crawfish!  Hope all is well with everyone
Dad all the deer pics are for you.  Love

No comments: