Monday, January 11, 2010

Hot Tails website

Hebert's Hot Tails has a website! YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! This is very exciting for us!!! Sunday Archie and I went over to our friends Shalon & Sean Carnahans and Sean helped us get things set up. I have no idea how to do this myself so he was a huge help (well let's be honest he did all the leg work) I just spiced it up a bit after he showed me how. Thanks Sean! This website I LOVE because it's interactive. You can become a member; I guess it's kinda like a Facebook on our website. Yep, That would be the best way to describe it. You have to check it out to see what I mean. It really resembles a blog. Which is great because I know how to blog. There's Pictures, you can make comments, just go to it and become a member! And pass it on to your friends please! Word of mouth is KEY for our business so we need you to spread the word.

www.hebertshottails.com

Also we are on the B4-u-eat website so go to it, enter our name in the search and write a nice review:). That way when people google "crawfish in Spring TX" we can pop up! Thanks! Much Love

1 comment:

Christa said...

this is where I found one online.. i got mine here in a store in Sugar Land.. Good to know you have a crawfish company!!!!!!! YUM
http://cookiecutter.com/search.aspx?find=crawfish