Friday, January 1, 2010

Cheers to 2010!

Happy New Year to each of you. I hope that this year will bring you much love and happiness. I do have a dilemma though, do we call it "twenty-ten" or do you call it "two thousand ten"? Who knows! What are your resolutions? Mine is to live a Kinder Life in 2010 and when I say that I mean being kinder to my body by following a more strict vegetarian diet and try to be as Vegan as possible. I am reading "The Kind Diet" by Alicia Silverstone right now hence the word kind in my resolution. I have not eaten one piece of meat since October 23rd and I have no cravings for it either. I do struggle though with eggs and cheese. I love a good omelet for breakfast! I now use veggie cheese but I havent found a substitution for eggs yet. If there was a Whole Foods closer to me I would be set. Enough about my boring thoughts......

Last Night Lucas & Allison Sealy hosted the New Years party. It was so much fun and had a wine theme. Each of us brought two bottles of a wine we had never tried and did a toast when our bottle was opened. We had a blast catching up with all of our friends. I even got to "Ta-Ta" the VanSickle twins when all the fireworks woke them up :) Ending 2009 with Good Friends and Good fun. Dancing, Drinking, dancing, toasting to friends, and more drinking. Felt a little rough on the first moring of 2010 though. Here are some snapshots I got last night. I wish all of you a healthy and Happy New Year!
Oh & PS Hebert's Hot Tails is opening soon!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Donaldson Days... said...

Charley and I were driving down Louetta the other day and saw your hut! GREAT sign! It really caught my eye. We will definetly be stopping by when you open! Happy New Year