Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just practicing...

Watch out and check out my header! I know to most advanced Bloggers it looks elementary BUT It's my first try so be gentle. I had Lunch with Lindsey, a girlfriend from Highschool, and she taught me how to do headers. She is on my Blog list under the Perry's. You can check hers out which are way better than mine. But I think I gave an OK first try. Lindsey knows tons of different things to do and add on blogs. I'm just taking one step at a time. Thanks Lindsey! After playing with the program more I hope mine get better :)It was great catching up with her and I hope we can get together again before they leave for Saudi. I am busy getting things together for taxes (I am using a CPA this year for the business) I just want to drop everything off and let them handle it. Because Me and Quickbooks are NOT acquainted as well as I had hoped. I thought I would be able to do it myself but I have no clue what all we can and should write off for the business. Other than that we are getting ready to open in a couple of weeks which I am a tad bit excited about. I know we will have No Life for about five months but I HOPE & PRAY we are busy and word of mouth gets around. Then the season will go by faster! Get ready for this Arctic Freeze we are getting tonight. I swear Houston is shutting down for this. Ha! People up North must think we are nuts. Hope all is well with everyone! Much Love

3 comments:

Suz and Brandon said...

OMG I LOVE IT! You are going to have to teach me how too!!!!! What are your plans for the weekend??

Allison said...

The new header is BEAUTIFUL! Great job, girlfriend! ;-)

I miss you too. Sorry I've been out of touch lately, you'll hear from me soon. Promise!

xoxo!

The Perry's said...

WELL DONE!! It looks AWESOME!! Keep playing with it... you'll be amazed at what you can make!! I loved getting to visit with you yesterday. Thanks for lunch!