Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello Weekend!

We have been BUSY!  So Here is a quick recap:
Last Weekend we opened the Hut!  Of course we would open when it FREEZES but we needed to get started.  Our friends came to visit and it was a good time but super cold.  Didnt sell out but its not getting us down because it is just the beginning.  This weekend crawfish is scarce and super expensive so I am not anticipating a record breaking weekend.  But It will pick up in time!

My Parents came to vistit!  Came tuesday left Thursday.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE when they visit.  I miss them so much.  It was a short trip but much needed.  I am so thankful for them and love that they visit often.

Had lunch with Suz!  LONG overdue catch up time.  She brought the twins (who are super cute by the way) and we got a chance to visit.  Let me just say i do not know how she does it!  Seriously.  She is amazing and I toatlly have a new respect for her.  And how great is this, she found a place for us to eat that had a vegetarian option.  Great gal!

And last but not Least WHO DAT!  Geaux Saints!  I hope we surprise everyone by winning!  I went and bought an expensive Drew Brees jersey (that's all they had!!!) So I plan on wearing it for the next three days straight to get my money's worth!
Hope all is well.  Love

No comments: