Thursday, February 2, 2012

14 days, 37 days

14 days until we close on both homes and move all of our stuff into the new house. 14 DAYS!!! I am excited and nervous all in the same breath. How am I ever going to get all of this packed?? Please pray it all goes smoothly.

AND 37 days (or less) until we welcome another blessing into the world. What will it be a Girl or a Boy??? As I was packing up the box with Emery's custom bedding in it I labeled in black marker the destination as either attic or baby room. Ha because who knows! I am feeling pressure and in pain and uncomfortable but I remember this stage last pregnancy. The last weeks are not for being comfortable. Plus I am doing way too much but it's gotta get done ya know! I try and pack a few boxes every night. And I must say I think I have put a nice dent in it. These last two weeks will be more then a few boxes a night I'm afraid. But we will get it done! I cant wait to get moved in and then start getting ready for a new baby :))
This SOLD sign showed up in our yard the other day. :)
This is how my house looks all over. Boxes and stuff everywhere. I am trying to be as organized about it as possible but at some point you just keep stuffing boxes and stacking them.
Emery can be found at any moment either in the boxes or taking stuff out of them or sitting in the kitchen like a sweet girl while mommy tries to pack one more box for the day.
I did leave a space for her to get in and out of her cottage :)

2 comments:

Suz and Brandon said...

PLEASE save your boxes for me!!
Ugh, I don't know how you do this. But it is looking good!

hello said...

Congrats on all the house stuff! I can't believe how close we are getting!! Eeeek!