Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The second baby do's & donts

I am so not as uptight with Lyla. I guess it's because she is number 2. Emery had bows on her head every day since she was born. I think Lyla got one for her pictures only.
I dressed Emery up every day, Lyla has been in onesies every day.
I am fine with nursing in Public, I would have NEVER done this with Emery. Yes I do cover up but I'm like whatever everyone has seen a boob right?
It's Ok for a baby to cry this time. Not long But I don't worry something is wrong every second.
Lyla Got a paci at two weeks, with Emery i waited until 4.
We are out in public every day.
SO far Lyla is a great baby! Has some fits when she need to go number 2 but other than that she is so sweet :).
The above picture cracks me up. Emery is having some trouble adjusting to all the new changes. New baby, new house, new room that is upstairs, has only a crib and boxes in it. Lots of NEW. So I don't think she is quite comfortable yet in her new room which is understandable. If you'd see it you would be on her side. My goal is to get her room comfy in the next week or two. So I took this pic Sunday morning. I woke up and walked in the living room to find Archie on the couch and Emery on the living room floor face down passed out. I asked Archie "What's this?!"
His reply " I don't know she was wired and I fell asleep and she ran around for about an hour and a half and then I guess she just passed out like this."
REALLY?!?! Funny but scary at the same time!

1 comment:

hello said...

She is so stinking cute! And I love the story of Emery and Archie!! That is too funny!