Monday, November 1, 2010

Emery!

Emery Elizabeth Hebert was born @ 3:52 AM, on Friday October 29th, 2010. She weighed 6 lbs 2 oz & was 19.5 inches long. After ONE REALLY ROUGH LABOR, Emery had to endure the "suction cup"...... The whole process made us ALL quite exhausted, But the end result still remained the same. We are sooooooo Excited to see our new addition to 'our' family. WE love you Emery Elizabeth and she is more perfect than we could have ever imagined. We were surrounded by, and appreciate the support from all of our family and friends. It has been a blessing to have my mother here to help us get acquainted with our new 'bundle of joy'. here is a slide show of the amazing journey..!

5 comments:

Suz and Brandon said...

Congrats!! She is precious!

jill said...

Wow, amazing! She's beautiful, Congrats!!

Stacey said...

She is so beautiful!!!!!! I am so happy for yall!!!

Tara said...

She is absoutely perfet!! She is sooo cute.. I can't wait to come and see her!! Give her big kisses for me until I can get there. Love you all! I am so happy for you guys

Allison said...

YOU DID IT, GIRLFRIEND! :D So proud of you! I cannot wait to meet her! Love you!