Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday

Today Is Wednesday. The Last Wednesday of "Candice & Archie Hebert." We will soon be Candice, Archie, and Emery. My Last Wednesday before I am officially a "mom." My Last day of Work. My last Wednesday before my life changes.
I am so ready for this change! I can't wait to meet Emery. I Want to know what she is going to look like, and how much I am going to love her.
I think I have everything ready. My house is clean, clothes are washed. I can't say I'm nervous about the labor part. What keeps me up at night is thinking about all the family coming into town and wanting to make sure everyone has somewhere to stay and what they are going to eat, etc. For example I woke up at three o'clock Monday morning and thought, "I should Have something cooked so they can all come back to the house and eat", Archie said I was nuts but I'm doing it anyways. I also think I will feel bad If they have to "Wait" a long time like if I am in labor forever and she doesn't come until the wee hours Thursday night. I will feel guilty for everyone waiting so long. Call me crazy (Archie has already) but these are the things I'm worried about. I know once we get in our hospital room Thursday it will all go away, I hope...
I am so thankful That Emery is so loved and all her family is making the trip for her arrival. She will enter this world surrounded by tons of Love. I just wish I had a HUGE house to hold everyone! But this is the downside of living out of town I guess.
On another note, The dogs have been acting out the past few days. When I say dogs I blame them both but deep down I know for a fact that it is Scooter doing the damage. He has gotten into our bathroom trash twice this week. And they, (Scooter) has never done that before. I woke up at three this morning to sounds of him gagging so I jumped up and threw him of the bed onto the floor where he puked up items from the trash and parts of a chew toy. These items would have never made it out the back door if you know what I mean. Guess they are trying to get as much attention as possible from us!
Archie and I are anxious for tomorrow to get here and are praying for a fast delivery! Please keep us in your prayers.
Love!
Here is the updated slide show, I ha vent added the last two pics because they are on my camera and my camera is packed already! But I will one day :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You should not be worried about any of that at all. We are not coming to be "entertained" or "fed". We are all coming because this is about you, Archie and Emery. We are hoping for a fast and easy delivery, but if it is a long delivery, please know that no one will hold that against you or be upset. We are all so happy she is finally going to be here, that nothing will change that! Love!

Sarah said...

So excited for you two.

Try not to worry about anyone but yourself today! But you are so right... as soon as you get in that room and the labor starts, you won't be worried about anything or anyone but Emery!

Good Luck! Can't wait to meet her! You will be in my thoughts and prayers today and tomorrow!!!

Tara said...

I just saw the picture your mom sent... Candice, I know you must be so proud... she is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to hold her and love on her... I was going to try and come today but Kasey is not feeling great and whatever he has I don't want to pass it on. Give her hugs and kisses for me please and know that you guys are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to see more pics!! I love you all so much! Congrats on bringing a beautiful baby girl into the family, and starting an amazing new chapter of life. You and Archie will be amazing parents. Emery is a very lucky little girl!

Stacey said...

haha! Seven pregnancy tests!!!