Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ready or Not!

Ready or not it Looks Like Emery will be here sooner rather than later! I went to the doctor this morning and first started talking with Dr F about maybe inducing me the week before she is due, the first week of November. THEN she checked me and changed her mind. I am 50%effaced and dilated to a one but her head is Right there. Which I know a one is nothing, and probably no big deal to be 50 % either. Dr F kept saying how her head is down down and is literally in her hand. I said "yeah Ive been feeling lots of pressure down there!" and she said well that's why! She then asked when my next appt was and I replied, next Thursday the 28th. She said great come with your bags packed that way you can be home from the hospital by Saturday. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Is what I was thinking and I am sure what my face looked like. SO the 28th it is. Guess I am not having a November baby and at least she wont be exactly on Halloween (although it is still way close) which sucks but someones gotta be born that day right?

Reality hit me this morning. Like really hit me. In seven days I will be a mom and it is no longer Archie and I (and milo n Scooter). No longer just us two. I'm nervous and scared and emotional and just AHHHHH! DR F said to have a good weekend with your husband and that's exactly what I plan on doing. Just us two enjoying each other before there's a little one too. If you have any recommendations on things we should do let me know!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I can't wait to see pics!! Let me know if you want everyone there or not.. As far as any recommendations... remember this is totally about you and Archie and do not be afraid to hurt anyone's feelings!! If you don't want 500 people there tell them to leave. This is a moment you will never be able to re-do so enjoy every minute!! I am so happy for you guys. Call if you need anything. Love yall