Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lake Charles Shower

This past weekend we went to Lake Charles for my Baby Shower. My Family and Friends did such a GREAT job on everything! From decorating to gifts it was so nice. I Truly appreciate all the hard work and time they put into it all. Archie and I are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends that can't wait to meet Miss Emery. We got some Fabulous gifts! There was SOOO many that I was worried we would not be able to haul it all back in Archie's Truck but with some good organizing and planning we crammed it all in. We still have some things to put together but I have done a pretty good job at putting it all where it goes. Although who knows if its in the "most convenient" spot or not but I will figure it out when she gets here! Here is a slideshow from the shower. Click on the X so the Pet thing goes away, I can't figure out how to get that off. Again, Thanks to everyone who made the shower so special.

No comments: