Sunday, August 29, 2010

this and that

Looks like it has been a while since i have posted but we have been a little busy! I was in San Antonio for work this week for a much needed refresher. Then came back and had another Doctors appointment. Heart rate was good, she says we are great! I went and had my Rhogam shot which was not bad at all. While I was there I was informed that the Hospital registration I mailed in somehow never made it into the hospital database so i had to register while I was there.
Archie and I have been working on Emery's room and are still unsure of how the end result is going to look. We ordered a chair and as soon as it comes in we can put her name on the wall above her crib. I am very excited about this! I ordered her name in Vinyl lettering from a website http://vinylletterdecor.com/. You can custom make what you want, in whatever color and font you want. Its precious! After shopping with Jennifer on Saturday I know Emery is going to take all of my money! There are just so many cute things I can't pass up.
I finished putting all 19 of my hostess gift bags together. Yes 5 gifts for the Houston shower and 14 for the Lake Charles shower. I am so lucky to have such great friends and family all wanting to help throw Emery a party! I ordered some cute gifts from a friend of mine at http://www.etsy.com/shop/giftchick. They turned out perfect!
We are counting down to our babymoon in 5 days. We leave Friday for Key Largo for one last trip just me and Archie. I am looking forward to relaxing and soaking up some sun. So please no storms while we are there!!

No comments: