Monday, August 9, 2010

Woe is me

This past weekend we traveled to Baton Rouge to see Archie's cousin Everett get married. We were so happy to be there for him. He is the nicest most caring person I know. A great, genuine guy and we can't wait to see him again and his wife soon.
On another note I am think I may be going through somewhat of a phase. What phase you ask? Well I haven't come up with a name for it yet but let me try to explain. And I am not trying to be selfish nor do I want a pity party. I have always been one to workout and do my best to stay in some sort of shape. Was I ever happy with my body? Probably not but at least I had some sort of control over it. Now is a totally different story! I have NO CONTROL over this belly! One day I feel like "well I guess i look ok for 6 1/2 months" and the next morning I wake up and think "GEEZE Louise this body is large." I am trying to work out and eat right but It seems to help very little. Also Where in the heck does all the cellulite come from??!!! I mean Really cottage cheese please! The so called belly attention is another story. I don't mind it that much sometimes but then other times I wish people wouldn't say "Aww look at your belly how cute" Do they think you don't know you have a belly? Who are you again, do i even know you? I don't like all the attention on the Largest part of my body thank you very much! I know I know it's all part of the process and every mom goes through it, guess I am just whiny today :0 Don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE Emery so much already and love feeling her move inside me I just can't wait until we meet her. I wonder who she is going to look like.
And Oh how I miss alcohol! I am not an alcoholic but I SO miss drinking. I know they say you can have a glass of wine but I don't want just a glass of wine. I want The bottle and I want to enjoy it and not worry about it. Maybe even two bottles ;) Men could Never give up drinking for 9months! OK I think my bit**ing is done for the day. I hope all is well with each of you and keep your fingers crossed that Emery's bedding comes in this week so I can start doing something!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hang in there, girlfriend! You are beautiful! And Emery will be, as well. :) Love you and Arch!