Saturday, August 14, 2010

Solo

Archie is at his hunting camp this weekend doing stuff to prepare for this years hunting season. Which I think may just be a waste of his time since HELLO his child will be born right in the middle of hunting season. But if it makes him feel better than that's OK :). Today its him and the 3 Fontenot boys (all under the age of 9 i think), which may be a little scary except that these boys are pretty self sufficient and are probably teaching Archie a few things. I stayed home because of the number you see to the left of here. Today it says 90 days to go. And yet I have nothing done so I said I would stay here to get organized and work in Emery's room. The problem is I have nothing to work with! No closet stuff so i cant put things away, no bedding so I cant paint, so much for my plan. Being here without Archie makes me realize once again how needy I am of him. I just like to be around him. Not that I have to have him here to do things I just want him around, in the same vicinity of me.
On another note My third trimester has begun! We had a good checkup on Thursday and the Dr said I will need to go to the hospital after my next visit so that I can get the RhoGam shot. This is because I have the blood type Rh-Negative and may be at risk for "hemolytic disease of the newborn." Thanks to modern science all I need is the shot and voila no worries. I really can't wait until my next ultrasound which is Sept 9th, my last on was at 20 weeks which was 7 weeks ago. I wish they would look more often. this one will be 3D so we can get a good close up view of Emery. Well I guess I'm off to the SuperTarget to kill time. Hope all is well with yall!

No comments: