Monday, October 19, 2009

Scrambled

So I have not posted in a while because not much is going on here! We were in LC this past weekend so that Arch could go Hunting at his camp. He did not kill anything but The game is on, when I say game I mean the competition between Archie and My dad to see who kills the most deer. SO Far the score is Don: 2 Archie: 0. They love to rag on each other about this! So competitive these two! I just love that they have such a close relationship. Hopefully Archie will have something to brag about after this weekend. We are going back this weekend and I am still undecided if I am going to Baton Rouge...... I kinda want to stay and watch the game in Lake Charles. What I should be doing is getting things ready for our Halloween party but for some reason I am not even thinking about it yet. Who Knows we shall see!
While Archie was hunting I did hang out with my girlfriends and that was fun! I did enjoy hanging out with My cousin Stacey's children. Reeves (the Baby) is getting the cutest personality! SO So cute, almost make me consider....... HA! He just smiles and crinkles his nose and it just makes me laugh.
Oh and I am on my fourth week of P90X (I see no change) and I bought the book Skinny B***h. Its really eye opening! Archie thinks I am becoming obsessed with this whole thing and maybe I am. I hear after reading that book everyone turns into a Vegan. I don't think I would take it that far......
I cant wait until Wednesday when I get to take Suz and Brandon dinner which means I get to see the twins! Hope they are in the mood for Gumbo! Well this blog is all over the place! until next time!

No comments: