Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rambling

 We have been traveling the past two weekends and let me tell you my girls are not the best travelers!  We start out the road trip like the picture above..... and then some where we end up like the picture below.... I KNOW I KNOW its sooooo bad but, well there is no excuse but my sanity I guess.



The girls are growing too fast!  Emery will be 2 in three short weeks.  I already cry when I think of this.  HOW CAN SHE ALREADY BE 2??!!  Where does the time go and how can I stop it? She has such a personality that it cracks us up.  And Lyla is learning the ropes all to quickly herself.  She is pulling up on everything and is miss nosey rosy!  Lyla does not want to miss a thing.  Poor baby has 4 top teeth coming in at once and her mama wishes they would hurry up already because we are losing sleep over here.  Lylas hair is coming in blonde and her eyes are still between a blue and a green.  She is full of cushion and 19 pounds :)
We have been battling allergies/snotty noses and etc for the past couple of months.  We started a breathing treatment with Lyla and an inhaler with Emery and we also cut out Dairy with Emery.  The result: NO runny nose for Emery!  Not sure if it's the inhaler or the dairy but I suspect it's the dairy..... which sucks but hey if it works we will adjust.  And she doesn't seem to mind the soy milk too much.  
Ok enough rambling.
Check out this article from a friends blog, good read mama's!

No comments: