Monday, October 29, 2012

Emery Turns 2!

Today Emery turned 2!  And we celebrated all weekend! 
 This year she understood that it was her day and she got presents. 
My parents came in Friday night and of course Honey
 Let her open some presents :)



This may be hard to believe but my child is a tad bit Shy and does not like it when attention is on her.  Crazy I know but i think it's just a phase.  All of her friends came over to play and sing Happy Birthday.  I didnt take enough pictures but I promise my house and back yard was overflowing with friends and family.  The weather was perfect and everyone had a Super fun time!




My friend Kristin offered to make Emerys cupcakes and cake.  I told her the Theme was Elmo and she brought these AWESOME cupcakes!!  They could not have been more perfect.  Thank you Kristin!


Emery I can't believe you are 2 years old.  You bring me such joy and make me laugh all day.  You are a true Daddy's girl but still loves her momma bunches.  You are surprising me everyday with something new and remind me to always be on my toes with you.  Thank you for making me stop and smell the roses and soak you up as much as I can.  You are so loved my sweet girl!



1 comment:

hello said...

Perfect! Happy birthday Emery! :)