Monday, October 15, 2012

Lyla 8 months

Lyla turned eight months on Saturday. And Friday we went to the doctor for her "6month" shots. Yes I'm always behind on shots.
Her stats:
19.8 lbs (50th percentile)
27.5 inches (75th percentile)
She is pulling up on EVERYTHING!! I bet she walks in the next two months. Which AHhh I never thought that day would be so close. Emery is starting to have fun playing with her sister and is always saying "come on Yieya" she's not good with the "L" :) she thinks Lyla can chase her and loves rough housing around with daddy and Lyla. Oh Archie is going to make sure his girls are tough whether it scares mommy or not. And sadly Lyla loves every second so I have no excuse for him to stop throwing her on top of Emery or tossing her high in the air onto the couch....
It makes my heart melt watching my girls play and laugh together. Emery will be two in two weeks. I'm in denial that this milestone will actually have to take place :( I know I say it all the time but man it goes by so fast.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Beautiful kiddos! :-) Much love to your sweet family! Think of you guys often!