Thursday, January 5, 2012

66 Days

66 Days until
-Baby number 2 is due
- We find out if girls will rule the Hebert home or if it will be even
- To sell our house
- To find a new house and buy it
- To move into a new house before baby arrived
- The crawfish hut is Busy Busy
- I become a mom of two kids !?!?
- Even more craziness begins
- I go on maternity leave and don't get paid for 12 weeks... And we are buying a new house?!? Things will be tight!!!!

So when you think your stressed or you have a second to breathe please pray for us. Or if you see me and I look a little nutty or out of sorts it's because I have a LOT to do in 66 days :0

1 comment:

Suz and Brandon said...

You can do this!! Let me know if I can watch Emory if you need to pack. I have got a billion new toys she can play with!