Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Weekend in The Chuck

Tuesday Night Archie left with Jon to go hunt in Kansas. Three days earlier he was on The King Ranch hunting. Seems like this guy has it made right??? Anyways since daddy would be gone and we had showings scheduled for the house we decided to go to Lake Charles and headed there on Wednesday after going to a checkup for baby 2 which included the glucose test and rhogham shot. While we were there Emery did not sleep in her playpen one night. Ended up in my bed by 1 am every night which means I got NO SLEEP! So while our visit was fun I was ready to get back home to our own beds.
Emery's Lake Charles adventure:

I love to sleep in my own crib at home so while I was at Honey's I did a lot of this:
And I opened ALL of Honey's drawers while we were there.
I pushed my baby all around the house...
Cousins came to play! Ha I love this pic, Emery looks as if she's thinking "Really I'm One years old now why are you holding me Annalina? Ha Ha ha
Aunt Lisa got me Elmo rocks and I just love it!
All I wanted to do was sweep so Honey got me a broom just my size. Don't you think my skinny jeggings are the cutest things?!?
I just loved playing with Annalina and my cousins. So glad they came over to visit me!
And on the way home I was asleep before we even made it to Sulphur. At 11 am I might add. I was so excited to see daddy that I wanted to get a good nap in so I could play with him all afternoon!
And this morning I wore my new Christmas tree shirt Nana got for me :)
Oh I also developed what my mommy calls an "Attitude" Here is me showcasing that. And for mommys defense she did try and push me and pull me and I was never satisfied.

No comments: