Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Labor day

Thursday I had My First Trimester screening appointment and we got to see #2 again. It was jumping ALL over the place. I do not recall miss Emery doing this. I am starting to think I may be in for it with this one!
I know this looks strange but Its early in my pregnancy

Here is my on the go go go go go Emery. She is BUSY! But oh so cute :) I would like to think she is super close to walking but Ive been saying that for a few weeks now and she hasn't yet. She's close though!
I took this one to mark her 10 months. She wasn't in Smile mode.
And this was before church. Clapping away.

Life is great and sometimes I have to stop and think how blessed we truly are. We are so happy and looking forward to the next chapter. I will admit that I was down a bit at first but now I am getting excited! We have made the decision to not find out the sex of the baby. There are only a few surprises in life and since #2 is definitely a surprise we will continue with the theme.
On another note the crawfish hut got broken into again. They made away with quite a bit but the mess is the most annoying part. They threw a rock through the window so glass was EVERYWHERE! First I wish they would not break in but If they did I wish they would be more clean about it ya know?
I have been busy getting things ready for Eme's birthday party and I can NOT wait!!! It is going to be so cute! We are having two parties One here in Spring and then the next weekend in LC. I can't believe she is about to be One!

No comments: