Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Exhausted

Archie and I had a nice relaxing weekend at the JW Marriot hill country in San Antonio. Such a nice place with and awesome pool/ lazy river/water slides and etc. I can't wait to take our kids one day!! My goal for the weekend was to get lots of rest because I have been OH SOO tired. Its so different being prego with a little one because I can't just come home and nap on the couch, I have a little one to entertain. So I have been sneaking in naps on my lunch break in Parking garages and parking lots. SO if you see me napping in my car please do not disturb :)
Anyways back to the rest.... Archie slept five times more than me! We would go in the room for a 30 minute nap and he would sleep for two and a half hours while I watched TV. Guess he needed some rest too lol! My mom and Aunt Lisa had a great time watching Emery while we were gone.

Archie is out of town for work until Friday night so it's just me and Emery. I am hoping the "exhausted" phase is soon over. This momma needs her energy back!

No comments: