Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cheers to 5 years!

Here we are! 5 years together and I couldnt be happier. I am so proud of the life we have created together. You are my best friend, my soul mate. You are everything I want and need in a husband plus more. We are so great together and I am so thankful for our wonderful marriage and feel so blessed with our family. We will grow by one more next year and as nervous as I am I know that the only one who could take this journey with me is you. Archie I love you more than you know and you make me feel so loved each and every day. I secretly adore how you compliment me everyday, even when Im big and pregnant :). It's the little things you do that mean the most. You are my dream come true and I know we have so many more memories to make in our future.



Life 5 years later....

Life one year ago... five months pregnant with emery

Life three years ago.... (I think)
Then Below was two years ago...



And lastly Life 5 years ago, The day we got married!
If I would have known then How awesome our life would be, then I would have sprinted down that aisle to you instead of walked! Love!!!

1 comment:

hello said...

Happy anniversary, and congrats on your beautiful life together. May you have many, many more!