Monday, February 7, 2011

What's going on

This is how my husband shops at Hobby Lobby, by entertaining himself by trying on all the accessories he can :) Notice Emery in the background waiting for us
Scarlett checking Emery out
Bus trip to Coushatta for a friends birthday. It was fun but Oh so tiring! Thanks mom for watching Emery!
I try to take a picture of her every month on the 29th. This would be Month 3
This is her first 3-6 month size outfit :( growing to fast
And lastly this was yesterday at The Morales' house for the Super Bowl. Baby Michael was a little flirt and wanted to hold Emery's hand. So cute!

Everything is going great around here. Emery is growing up and such a fun happy baby to be around. On another note I am at a crossroads with the extra weight. I have about ten pounds left of baby weight that I can't get rid of by doing nothing. But when I do start exercising and watching what I eat I feel as though my milk supply takes a hit. So It's either do what's best for the baby and continue to nurse OR to be selfish and stop nursing so I can lose the extra weight. I have a feeling I am going to still nurse bc I am not quite ready to give it up yet but Gosh I just thought it would "fall off" with all the milk I have.

We should be opening the hut this weekend and it will be very different with a baby this year! But we are prepared for it and will go with the flow and Im sure it will all work out.

1 comment:

Christa said...

the weight this is very typical. Most people hold on to around 8-10 pounds until done nursing. I belive I read somewhere that your body holds on to a fat supply just in case you were to be without food, your body could still make milk to nurse the baby by burning off the remaining fat. sounds weird.. but i guess for caveman days or the days of famine?? who knows.. i DO know that it is annoying and frustrating.. i remember dropping a bunch of weight, more than I had even gained during pregnancy... after I was done nursing. I am smaller now than i was before getting pregnant.. that is something you can cling onto and not worry about the weight right now.. it will fall off, trust me! :)