Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Emery's Weekend Advancement

This weekend my parents came in and it was also our first weekend opening the hut. It was sooo nice having them here. Mom showed up with some PRECIOUS onesies my Aunt Lisa made for Emery. They have our logo on them and Emery's name. They are just perfect! Thanks Aunt Lisa!! Emery did so good at the hut. But we did have extra hands so I am sure it will be a little more difficult on our own. The hut got broken into Saturday night, nothing major stolen but a bit of damage. Just aggravating how disrespectful some people can be. I hope they enjoyed all the alcohol and other things they took.

Emery has turned some milestones this weekend. She is now a roll over machine! Guess I will have to stop swaddling her soon. She keeps attempting to hold her bottle. She is close, does it when it isn't as full on her own. She now grabs things like toys and her paci and throws them. I feel she is just so much more engaged and interactive. Which on the other hand makes me feel like I am missing so much :( I so badly wish I could stay home with her. And maybe one day I will be able to. I just wish I could be with her every second.

I did finally get her to roll over on camera but for some reason my video is taking for ever to upload so I will try and post it in a post of its own.

Emery with Honey and Pop
The Hebert's!
Loves her tongue!
Sweet girl
Always smiling and giggling!




No comments: