Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My little Valentine


This year we had the perfect little Valentines Day with Emery. She was full of smiles! She is such a good baby and we have been so lucky. Emery is a little under the weather with congestion and coughing so we are going back to the doctor this afternoon (we went last week too). Even though she feels like poo she is still such a happy little girl.
I think I am on my last month of nursing. I have been going back and forth trying to make a decision. I can't exercise and nurse. Why you may ask? Well for example yesterday I pumped at 5 pm before I went for a jog, did not nurse but pumped again at 9:30 pm and NO milk! I was fine this morning but if I want to workout I can forget nursing for at least six or so hours after that. Weird but true and I promise this is not my excuse to not workout. Although it would be a good one.... No but seriously I am ready to fit back into my clothes. I still have plenty of milk saved up for her but I must admit that I think I will have a guilty conscience about it. Plus I was thinking how hard this will be at the Crawfish hut too. I don't know, I am still undecided but I'm leaning more towards the "I'm over it" side.

Oh and I forgot to tell you how my Valentine's Day began, I was running late (of course) and got myself dressed and ready to go, fed her and then went to get her changed. Noticed my pants were wet on my right thigh (where she was previously sitting so I could burp her) And then realized that my sweet angel had a Massive blowout on the ONLY pair of black work pants I have. So I went through all the pants in my closet and found a pair I could button. Now when I say button do not think this was an easy task, they looked like spandex on me. Gross. But it was all I had so I wore them. Needless to say I bought another pair of black pants yesterday. They are what I call my "big girl" work pants since they are in a size I though i would never wear. Another reason on why I need to get back into my work clothes!

Excuse my annoying voice :)

1 comment:

jill said...

Don't feel guilty. I did the same so I could exercise and cut down on my food. If you are happy, Emery will be happy. I don't know if you have shopped with Kelly's Kids yet but they have adorable kids clothes and I am having a rep (Kayci Crookshank) at my house for an ordering or shopping party Saturday at 2. If you want to come, I would love it. Email me if you want the details..... Jlstagg05@gmail.com