Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WHEW!!!!!

I had a "hold your breath" moment this morning. I had to go get an XRAY of my pelvis because I am still in some pain from the delivery. Well before the nurse could do my xray she made me take a pregnancy test. I told her "Maam there is no way , I think, No way.. right??" SO as I waited for her to look at the test for two minutes my heart was pounding and I kept saying "please dont come back with a positive, please please please." She replied "Why that would be an early Christmas Present!'. I was thinking in my head... LADY! DO you not see the tiny tot in my arms??!! HELLO!!!
Well we are safe it was negative WHEW!!! That would have been NOT GOOD!

3 comments:

Suz and Brandon said...

but the x-ray... are you okay?!!

The Heberts said...

I get results tomorrow. I'm sure they are just gonna say I'm bruised... Probably nothing I can do about it

The Perry's said...

hey girl. i went through the same thing-- the pain (I mean) after Gavin. it did take a while to go away but it eventually does! i'm sure you're releived about the other test results. I remember at 8 weeks BEGGING my doctor NOT to clear me with "the go ahead" I was terrified!! hahaha. miss you