Sunday, September 12, 2010

Room, Baby Shower!

This weekend was my First baby shower and it was here in Spring. I must say I am soo thankful to have met such a great group of friends and I am so happy they were all there. I don't seem to have a picture of all the girls :( but maybe someone else snapped one. It was so good seeing everyone and A BIG thank you to my Hostess' for throwing such a beautiful shower. It was perfect! I was so nervous the whole time though, I guess i don't feel comfortable being the center of attention. Maybe I should have snuck a mimosa :). Perhaps it is because I don't feel comfortable with the way I look like right now but I know it's all worth it:). My Mom and Archie's mom drove up for the visit and it was nice having them here. I took a picture everything there as you will see. My friend Kim Monogrammed a ton of stuff for Emery. Luggage, bloomers, bibs, burp cloths, etc. I told her she may have opened up a can of worms because now I'm going to want to monogram everything!!! Emery racked up from all the gifts everyone got us. Again I can't stress enough how thankful I am and how much I appreciate everything.

I also included a few pictures of the room being painted and almost finished. We have a few more touches to do but it's just about done and I must say I Flippin LOVE it! The lighting is off in my pictures but you will get the idea. I know I was bummed that the bedding was not the right color pink I wanted but in the end it all turned out so cute. I hope she loves it as much as I do! Love!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE her room!!! So cute... and you look gorgeous pregnant!!!! You definitely have a "glow". Congrats I am so happy for you guys

Suz and Brandon said...

I LOVE the room!! Your shower was fun and you look great!! But, I know the feeling of feeling huge! But, really, you look good!!