Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th!


Happy Independence weekend! This weekend we decided to stay in Spring. We were going to go to Tiki and Stay with friends, then we were going to head to Lake Charles, then decided we would just "wing it" this weekend. Friday night we went and visited with the English clan at Kyles house. While we were there we made plans for the night of the 4th. Saturday morning we woke up and decided to drive to Toledo Bend to hang out with Archies Dad and family. We thought it would take us 2 hours which I was game for, then found out it was a 3.5 hour drive! We did it anyways and I'm glad we did. We hung out by the water, then it rained off and on all day long. Archie tried his skills on the skis, the same skis he used as a kid. They were SO short and he did it on one ski. It was quite interesting but of course he got up. The rope broke a couple of times but in the end I caught it in video.




We drove back from Toledo Saturday morning and got ready to head downtown for the fireworks show. We met up for eats and drinks The Rundall household in The Heights and then went and watched the show on the roof of Jason's apt building. The smoke surely got in the way but I managed to snap a few pics while we were up there. Excuse my bloated face. Yesterday I gave myself the name "boudin" because that is exactly what I feel like when I am getting dressed. I feel like I am stuffing myself In casing that is too small. But If I were Boudin or Sausage I would Like to think I would be the flavor of a Wild animal, such as a wild Boar or maybe a wild tiger. Funny maybe but this is what gets me through the "getting ready" process, cracking jokes at my unappealing body. Anyways here are some pics. Hope all is well :)







1 comment:

Allison said...

You look Beautiful! :) Can't wait to see you!