Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Bump Watch

Many of the Family Members in LC have been asking for belly pics. They just all want to see the big belly! Well Here is a 6 Month Slide show. You have to scroll over the picture to see the caption. It starts at 2 months because well I didn't know I was pregnant until about 8 or 9 weeks. Archie called the 5th month my "beer gut" stage and really enjoyed singing that obnoxious song to me. I do my months every 4 weeks. It seems there is much debate surrounding this idea. Some people do it my way and you are actually prego for 10 months, others count back from their due date so call it what you want but this is how I am tracking it (and how most do). I now definitely "feel" pregnant and she is always moving. It just scares me how much bigger this belly is gonna get! I'm trying my best to Embrace it though! Hope all is well with yall- Love



No comments: